When women age or become pregnant, they often experience hormonal shifts. These big shifts often result in vaginal laxity, labia skin laxity, vaginal dryness, decreased sexual pleasure, and urinary incontinence. TempSure® Vitalia works by reversing some of those unwanted changes by inducing collagen synthesis and elastin cells in the vaginal canal. Increased collagen in the vaginal wall leads to increased tightening and hydration.
About TempSure™ Vitalia
TempSure Vitalia is a FDA approved treatment for vaginal tightening and rejuvenation. Vitalia is designed to improve the symptoms of vaginal atrophy (laxity, dryness, itchiness, and painful sex) in women. The Vitalia device can tighten and restore the loose vaginal tissue and can also improve nerve sensitivity that decreases with aging and post child birth for a better sexual experience. If you’d like to restore your femininity, this treatment may be perfect for you.
- Tightening your vaginal canal
- Improve and tightening the appearance of vaginal and labia skin
- Improve your intimate experience
- Boost your self-confidence
- Relieve dryness and enhance sensitivity
- Reduce urinary leaks and incontinence
- It’s gentle
- The treatment is well tolerated
- It’s non-invasive, non-ablative and does not require anesthesia
- It’s convenient
- Most patients resume their routines immediately after the treatment
How It Works
TempSure Vitalia harnesses gentle radio-frequency technology, which enables vaginal rejuvenation by delivering therapeutic electrical heat to the target mucosal and skin tissue, therefore, increasing local circulation, boosting collagen and elastin production, and decreasing pain and muscle spasms.
What Is The Recovery Like?
There is no real recovery. You might expect your skin and mucosa to be slightly pink and mildly swollen for a matter of hours afterwards.
Duration: 30 min to 1 hour in clinic
Recommended Sessions: The initial series is 3 treatments every month. More sessions can be utilized if desired.